Ottowa, IL received its National Humane Alliance fountain in 1910. We don't know where it was originally located or how the city managed to secure it. However, the good news is that it still in Ottowa at the eas end of Ottawa Avenue and Leland Street. It is one of the small fountains and it resembles more of a planter than a fountain today, but the good news is that it still exists.
Click here for a 2010 story in The Times from Stretor, Illinois.
For more on the National Humane Alliance Fountains click here.